I have never been nominated for any award in the blogosphere.So you can only imagine how excited and happy I am right now.
I want to thank my dear friends @jacquelineobyikocha,@maestro and @Kokoboocro ,
For nominating me.You have no idea how much this means to me!…Thank you jacqueline and Koko 🙂
I accept it,with a large smile on my face(literally),And gratitude in my heart.
This award is in recognition of blogs that share positivity in the blogging community.
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Answer the eleven questions from your nominator(s)
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer
So,now I answer the questions….
->Do you have unusual hobbies
Ans.Yes I do,I make up imaginary scenarios in my mind.And start preparing for it,in case it comes true.And I love it!
->Do you volunteer with any charity?
Ans.No,I don’t.But i would love to.
->What is something that you tried but will never do again?
Ans.To spiral back into depression.I didn’t exactly try it the first time,but I would never want to do it again.
->What quirky habit do you have?
Ans.To speak real fast,when I am excited.
->Any best friends?
Ans.A few. Syeda Khadija,to name one.
->What is your biggest fear?
Ans.Loosing my mom.
->Where is that one place in the World you wish you lived in?
->Who has most influenced your life?
->Who is your favorite author?
->What is the one career you would love to enter?
->What is that thing you used to do as a child that you wish you could still do?
Ans.Enjoy life,without all the over thinking,I tend to do.
–Koko boocro’s questions–
- What is the first thing that you think of doing when you have a free moment?
Ans.Lie down,And do absolutely NOTHING! Giving me time to think about whatever I want.
2.What is your dream vacation destination?
Ans.Australia.I would love to go there someday.
3.If you could share one gift with the world what would it be?
Ans.I would share the gift of this quote,I found it extremely useful in many tough days in my life.Making it easier for me to deal with life.
4.What super power would you like to have?
Ans.The power to control and dissipate all elements of earth.
5.What would you change about yourself if you could in an instant?
Ans.To be able to think before I speak.Not always good at that,you see.
6.What would be your one instruction for a happy life?
Ans.Always Love ,Respect and forgive your family and friends.
I loved answering all the questions.Thank you Jacqueline and Koko.It was an honour to be nominated.
Here are the nominees ,
Feel free to take a peek in their world,I know I love to!
My 11 questions to you guys,
- Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?
- Are you proud of the person you are,or are you still a work in progress?
- What would be the one thing you would do different,If you went back to high school?
- If you had three wishes,what would you wish for?
- Your best memory of your childhood vacations?
- Your happy place would be?
- Your dream job would be?
- The top thing on your bucket list?
- What would you want written on your tombstone?
- Your favorite Disney princess? 😛
- Reading a book or Watching a movie….On a lazy Sunday evening?
All the best to you guys!!!! I had a lot of fun doing this,and I hope you do too.Waiting to read your answers!! Do tag me.Happy Blogging:)
-Sabah Batul 🙂