I have read many posts of talented fellow bloggers,the awards they have won.And the Liebster award was a true honour.And I only wished I would be nominated one day.And that was until a few days ago Lavanya,Ishma and Fazal nominated me 🙂 Three nominations?! I am on top of the world!! 😀
I was so happy and satisfied:D Like I had accomplished the goal I set out to.Thank you Lavanya,Ishma and Fazal for this nomination.I really appreciate it.
To my readers,
- Lavanya’s blog is something you should visit! She is a talented writer…A poet..A thinker.Her posts are sweet and absolutely lovely.I love reading them 🙂 Please do visit her site! 🙂
- Fazal is a talented writer.New to the blogging world.But a matured,established writer.I relate to his posts.And love reading them.He is very talented.Please do visit his site,you will be happy you did 🙂
- Ishma is my dear friend.She writes amazing posts! Something I look forward to.There is a variety of topics she writes from.A versatile writer,who is very talented! I enjoy reading her blog.Please do visit her site 🙂
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 10 questions posed by your nominator and create 10 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
My answer to Lavanya’s questions….
1)The best movie you’ve watched?
Ans. The perks of being a wallflower.
2)Party or Adventure Sports?
Ans.Adventure sports. 😀
3)What would you do in a case where one hand you have a movie on telly and your exam the next day?
Ans.Watch the movie first,then study 😛
4)Your dream destination?
5)A cup of tea/ coffee?
6)What importance does ‘ shopping’ hold in your life?
Ans. Not much.Just do it when needed,or bored.
7)What kind of music do you like; rock/ soothing?
Ans. Depends on my mood.But I prefer soothing.
8)Do you know to play some musical instrument? If yes, then which ones?
Ans. Nope.I do know how to play the piano and air guitar in my head,if that counts 😛
9)Given an option, would you paint or write a creative piece?
Ans. I love writing.But given the choice, I would paint.
10)Academically strong, an applicant genius or a sport lover? Which one do you belong?
Ans. Neither.Average in both 😛
My answers to Fazal’s questions…
1)What is life about?
Ans. Happiness,Fun.And living it right!
2)Your perspective about present world?
Ans.It is a good place to live in.But so much progress to make.
3)About your day dreams?
Ans.A imaginary world.I blog about it on my site,
4)What is your opinion about graduating and job?
Ans.An education is needed,and paying your bills is important.But it’s not right to go against your beliefs,under the pressure of doing so.
5)What do you wish to do for your society?
Ans.I would love to help the unfortunate have the life they deserve.#MakeADifference.
6)The place you wish to visit?
Ans. Kabba.I have a long list,but this Holy place is on the top.
7)Books you will suggest for a teenager?
Ans. I like to watch movies more than reading books.So I will suggest movies for them to watch.
- Sixteen candles.
- Perks of being a wallflower.
- It’s kind of a funny story.
- Just my luck.
- Mean girls.
- My lucky bones.
8)About your favourite authors!
Ans.I really like J.k Rowling’s imagination.The world she had in her mind.Hogwarts,Muggles,all of it.It’s amazing how beautiful the human mind is!
9)About religions and humanity
Ans.We have our own religion choices,and I respect that.And Humanity,is something needed these days.With all the rapes,and murders.Humanity is slowly dieing.We have to find a way to keep it alive.
10)Most inspired quote!
Ans. Friendship is beautiful.A family away from family!
My answers to Ishma’s questions…
1)Why blogging? Any specific best thing about it?
Ans.It helps me get published.It gives me the happiness and satisfactions of sharing my thoughts with the world.And I love how I can read other blogs here.A peek in their colorful lives. 🙂
2)What would you prefer more? Love marriage or arranged! 😉
3)What’s your fashion taste? Party taste?
Ans.Fashion taste-What I find comfortable,and pretty for me.Party taste-A good time with friends and family.Something fun!
4)What’s your say upon ‘love’?
Ans.It’s a beautiful feeling 🙂
5)Where do you see yourself in the next five years or so?
Ans.A degree,a stable job.Would have made a difference,by helping someone.Be a better person.
6)Your one hobby which really switches you on?
Ans.Painting.Not good at it,but enjoy it.
7)Your idea of motivating people?
Ans.Helping them understand,they are worth more than they think.
8)Your favorite dish?
Ans.Phaal.It’s an mutton+potato+green chilli Dish:P Love it!!
9)Anything which really switches you off?
Ans.Feeling lonely and purposeless.
10)What would you want your dream house to look like?
Ans.Big and lovely.Warm and cozy.My happy place on earth! 😀
11)If the genie came, what would your three wishes be?
Ans.To get countless wishes! Then wish for all that I want 😛
Ans.A beautiful relationship.Happiness in the dark!
My 9 Nominees…These are extremely talented writers.Do visit there sites.:)
https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/21388063/ -Geek Ergo Sum
https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/8065141/ -Kathy’s Blog
My ten questions…
- Did you ever have an imaginary friend as a kid? If yes,what was its name?
- Your favorite childhood indoor game?
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Your favorite superhero?
- A fully charged phone or An outdoor trip?
- The first dish you ever cooked?
- What do you normally do on a sunday afternoon?
- Your favorite festival?
- Favorite movie and book?
- The best gift you ever received?
I would love to read your answers.Do tag me:)
Have a good day ahead 😀