This award was created by the book blog, Edge of Night .I was nominated by Koko Borocco.
Do visit her site,I enjoy doing so myself.She writes amazing poems,Which are my favourite posts of her blog.And I am honoured that she thought of me,when she nominated the six talented Bloggers.I really appreciate it.Thank you again Ria:)
How my blog got started
My friends read a few poems I had written.And encouraged me to start my own Blog.As they believed it would help me be a better writer,and share what I had written with fellow bloggers.I was resistant to it at first.But later,I decided to give it a try.And I am really happy I did!I have met amazing Bloggers here,who inspire me.I have improved a lot from where I started.It is probably the best decision I ever made.Love Blogging!
Advice to bloggers
->It seems like a new world at first.But give it time,and as you get a better idea of it,you will start enjoying it more than you could have imagined.
->Do not give up on your Blog.No matter how hopeless you feel at that time.
->Try reading different blogs,and give your feedback to them.They would return the favour by helping you with your own blog.And you make new friends in the Blogosphere.
My six nominees
I enjoy reading each one of their Blogs.Please take the time to visit their sites.:)
What to do.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Write a post to show off your award!
- Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog.
- List who you’ve nominated in the post. Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Congratulations to all the Bloggers.Would love to read the story behind your blog.Do tag me.Happy Blogging:)